We welcome general donations in any amount. Your contributions will help us achieve our mission of "Changing lives in Copán Honduras."
Each school has a circulating library for elementary students and a permanent collection for secondary students.
IPA purchases basic-level Windows laptops of a durable brand for $300 each. IPA’s in-country Education Coordinator configures the systems and installs the approved educational software. Any amount appreciated.
Give to the student health plan
Adopt a middle school or high school or college student so he or she can continue in school. We ask for a three year pledge.
Sponsors fund much of our work in their adopted villages. As sponsor of a village, you would:
- Provide every elementary student with an annual kit of school supplies, a backpack and a uniform, under the terms of our Adopt-a-School program
- Pledge to contribute at least $1,000 each year for secondary school scholarships, as needed, under the terms of our Adopt-a-Dream program.
- Provide every student with health insurance, under the terms of our Student Health Fund.
- Contribute a small amount each year to sustain our Mobile Library program in the village.
- Pledge to donate $1,000 each year to support construction and other projects in the village, as they arise.
Willages range in cost from $2200 to $4000 depending on the size of the village.
Support multiple students or projects by by being a significant donation, either as an individual or corporate entity. We will contact you to ask how you would like your contribution to be invested.